Saturday, July 4, 2009

Flower pot card

Morning everybody,
I wanted to make these flower pot cards for a while now after seeing them in various blogs.
I finally found time yesterday, while watcing "Ice Age" on TV.
I made two. While there are tutorials in various blogs on this flower pot, I found a template on the flower pot on Andrea Walford blog. Its was easier for me to print them directly on the cardstock without worrying too much about the measurements, cutting and scoring.Thanks Andrea for the templates.



I have used

CS: Kraft cardstock

DSP: Pink Flamingo.

Stamp sets: Petal Pizzazz stamp set and Weathered background stamp.

Inks: Chocolate chip, Pink Passion and Pumpkin Pie.

Accessories: Chocolate chip ribbon, scalloped border punch, scalloped circle punch and brads.

All from Stampin' Up!

If any of you want to purchase any of the above product or all of the above product from Stampin' Up!, please call me on 0447129090 or email me: scrapawayg3@gmail.com
You do not have to be in Kalgoorlie to make an order. You can order from anywhere is Australia. I can deliver it straight to your doorsteps.Check out the prices from the online clatalogue from the rightside of my blog.I will include the template and tutorial as well if you order all of the above products.
I have an exciting news to share. I won the June competition at my upline forum. Yay! I get 25$ worth of Stampin' Up! products from Claire Daly. How cool is that?
I am going through the catty to see what I want.....
Want to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and join my team. Contact me
Have a great sunday. I am going to make brunch. I will share the recipe of Channa Masala with you later today.
Hugs

No comments: