Thursday, July 2, 2009


Morning everybody,

How are you all doing? I am all excited. Why? I received my Kaisercraft's New Q1 releases parcel. Love them. The quality is awesome and I love the prices and the packaging as well.
I bought Lorie Vally and Duchess Collection and instantly loved them.
Here is what I made using Lorie Valley's Iris paper, rubons, alpha stickers and diecuts.


I am more addicted to making card now-a-days. Not that I am ditching scrapbooking. But I have not recently printed photos out. Been a bit of a slack to get them printed. Will be back again scrapbooking soon.
Anyway, I love these cards. I have used Kaisercraft's Black card as the base and Lorie valley collection is great on them.

I now can't wait to get on to the Duchess collection.

I am going to load a card sketch competition on my sketches blog.
Make sure you drop in and give it a go. I have a prize for the winner.

Have a great day

Hugs


2 comments:

Treesa said...

Love the cards G! I just got penny royale and Im getting lorrie valley as a design team kit and I want to buy pina colada for my bali holiday! Dont you love the new mag!! I spent last night in bed cutting out all the goodies in the back of it!

vicmbee said...

Love the Loire Valley stamps too, I just got my Duchess kit I won and its gorgeous too.... next on list would be loire valley... Love your cards.. I have been cardmaking more than scrapping too..