Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Another WCMD card.

Hi!
 I am back again after a week of away from home.
Just a quick post today, sharing another card, I made for World Card Making Day!
This card I made for Love category.

I have combined stamps from Market Street Stamp Designs, Lawn Fawn and My Favourite Things. I love the graphic nature of this card.

I am moving in three weeks time. Started packing. Craft supplies are the last to pack. More DT projects to be made and photographed. Then will pack the supplies:) My craft corner in my new house almost ready. The wardrobe guy is fixing the shelves this Friday. Ikea table top and legs all assembled. Sorting through my craft supplies into Ikea boxes here. Cannot wait to get them all organised because I am going from a large space here to a small space in the new house:( Less is more is my moto at the moment. Plenty to give away and I will still take some cupboard space in the laundry:( Anyway, I am starting to get excited about the move. In the next post I will share some photos of the painting work @ my new house:)

3 comments:

Meghan said...

I love this card! Simple yet striking! Good luck on the move!

Kim Heggins said...

Just so sweet...love those glasses.

lostinpaper said...

COOL card!