Friday, November 9, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays #78


Welcome to a fresh challenge from CAS-ual Fridays.

This week is all about tearing lol!


We would to see something torn on your card. lol! I feel weird saying it. But I do love the effect that the torn paper gives on the card. Here is my take on the challenge.

 

I have used CAS-ual Fridays Big Thanks Stamp set on my card. Love the torn pattern paper against the black background which beautifully accents the senitment "Thank You"  in different languages:)

And here is another card using soon to be released CAS-ual Friday stamps:)


You will love the new CAS-ual Fridays Stamps that we will start previewing in couple of days.

This week's sponsor is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.



The winner will receive one stamp set of her choice:) How cool is that? Check out CAS-ual Fridays Blog for more gorgeous cards with clever use torn elements. 

And you can see more of my sample cards using October release stamps on CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store Blog today! Here is the sneak peek:)



Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!

7 comments:

Beate said...

I LOVE both of your cards. The first one is so striking with black card base.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wow- these stamps and you get along famously! I adore that black card with the lime green! Awesome use of gems on it too!

Samantha Mann said...

omg! that 'big thanks card' is AWESOME!!! i LOVE the colors and the torn effect!! i saw it at the CASual fridays blog and ran over here to see it in person! it's really great!

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous effect, Gayatri - love both versions!

The sneak peak looks gorgeous :)

lostinpaper said...

Fantastic! The torn edges are perfect!

Chanray said...

I love your cards. They're both gorgeous!

Lea L. said...

These are fabulous! I love the black background of the first one with the scattering of clear jewels! They totally pop!