Friday, November 30, 2012

The Craft's Meow Blog Hop!

Today is The Craft's Meow's Blog Hop.

the craft's meow.

You should have come from The Craft's Meow Blog. But it is OK if this is the first place you have visited because I have listed all the participants for this Blog Hop towards the end of the post.
For my Blog Hop I am showcasing Beautiful Shelf Stamp Set.


And here is my card using the stamp set.


I like that I can create the warm welcome feeling when you open your home door for your guest:) The quilt, the console table and the vase of flowers with the sentiment are perfect combination. The senitment is from Stitched Sentiment One. I love how my card turned out. I have done a lot of paper piecing. Thats because,some of my craft supplies are stranded in my new house. Among those supplies are my memento ink. So I couldn't colour using copics. Sometimes, one has to get creative with whatever is available, right?

Anyway, if you like to participate in the blog hop, then here is the list of all the participant of the blog hop. You are going to have a blast hopping.



After hopping all the blogs, make sure to leave a comment on the The Craft's Meow Blog. By doing so you will enter into a chance of winning a Stamp Set of you choice from The Craft's Meow Store.

Comments must be left by 9pm PST, Wed Nov 14th

Thanks so much for visiting:)
Happy Hopping!

Ta!

30 comments:

Sue D said...

Lovely card--I like all your paper piecing.

Maria said...

love the card

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

I like the vase and how you use dimensionals to make it look like its' really standing on the shelf

Jingle said...

Such a warm and beautiful card! I love this!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful piecing! I love the red you used for the flowers and quilt blocks!

Kelly said...

so so cute. Love the table paper pieced!!

joybear said...

Beautiful work! Love the paper piecing and the bling you added for knobs!!

Cilla A. said...

Love this card!

Unknown said...

Wonderful design. Love your flowers.

lostinpaper said...

Oh, what a sweet scene, and such a cool sentiment!

Jennifer McGee said...

You did an excellent job of using what you had! I love the card and the stamps both are Gorgeous!

Kailash said...

Gorgeous card showcasing that lovely stamp set!!!

Indy's Designs said...

Fabulous card and paper piecing!

Jennie said...

Lovely card Gayatri! The paper piecing is just fabulous.

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the little scene you created and the paper piecing.

zehra said...

Lovely card, it is a sweet scene

Lagene said...

Love the red & brown!

Sandie said...

Adore this set. Love the scene you created, wonderful inspiration. xx

joy said...

Yes, indeed, Gayatri - this does look like a very warm welcome into a home. Love your little scene; so nicely done!

Anonymous said...

love your card, such a cute scene!
fun hop!
linda patti tpatti@windstream.net

Jan Garber said...

This little quilt stamp is adorable! And the shelf has so many possibilities...hmmm...Your card is so pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Patty said...

Pretty card..love the homey feel!

Bad Kitty said...

Lovely card

Emily H said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!! I just love this new set!

marg0006 said...

sweet card and like the flower you made.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! I LOVE your BEAUTIFUL CARD!! THANKS so much for sharing it with us and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE the quilt in this set.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fantastic new set...love your card!

Papertangler said...

The paper piecing really makes the card pop!

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous detailing, Gayatri - beautiful card :)