Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes!

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the It's Hip To Be Square Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

Anything Goes

We are showcasing Avery Elle Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px
I have made a watercolour card using an colour combination which is outside the box for me.

Thank you card

I stamped the images from Avery Elle Canopy stamp set on to watercolour paper using MISTI and Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink. Then I coloured the images with Zig clean brush markers. The colour combination was inspired by this picture from Pinterest.

(source: Pinterest)

I kept it soft and muted. That is unusual for me. I am brights girl but I do LOVE the muted look. I added some glossy accent to the centre of the flowers for added dimension. I also coloured the background with a warm grey.

Thank you closeup

And not many card of mine escapes from my sequins collection. I have added Pretty Pink Posh Sparkly Clear sequins to complete the card. I adhered the panel on to a baby pink card base with a bit of pink peeking on top and bottom of the panel.
Thank You flat

Hope you like my card. All the products I used on my card is listed below for your convinence.

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out.



Simon Says Stamp

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw
word-verif

Card Supplies:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
My blog signature

4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card card Gayatri, the flowers are so pretty and I love the delicate colours, absolutely fabulous :-)

I love those scissors too ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lisa Lara said...

Beautiful watercoloring Gayatri.

Stephanie said...

Stunning Floral card!!! I love the soft pastels :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Unknown said...

Very delicate card with those colors which illustrate so beautifully the inspiration image of the challenge ! Thanks for sharing. Izzy Scrap