Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another LO I loved making.........

This is the last of the blinkie challenge in debscreations. This time there was sketch and few rules.

Rules are

1. Use at least 3 or more photos

2. Use 3 different PP or card stock

3. 2 or more word title with the word "NEW" in it.
4. 3 different embellishment

5. at least 2 line journaling


I love the Rosa Moka Pattern papers. So bright and funky. So I decided to use just one of them. Rest I am having them, not using them!!lol!!! I loooooooooooo them so much I want to keep them under my pillow when I sleep lol!!!!

Anyway, I am into this curling the paper as well. So I have curled the paper, hand drew the border. I also used felt under the green PP. But i also stitched the felt edges with yellow thread to give it a border and it will show up more. Embellies are simple just to give more focus on the photos and PP.


I used my DD's new hairdo pictures. She loves long hair and inspite of swimming and knots she is determined to keep it. So I gave her a new hairdo of curls and layering her hair. She is so proud of her hair. I love her hair too.

Let me stop bragging. So this is my layout. I am very happy with the layout.
Enjoy!





No comments: