Thursday, October 2, 2008

My challenge at Debscreations

This month in www.debscreations.net.au, it is my turn to set a challenge. I am now into using more than 2 photos on a page. and also I have so many unused alpha chipboards with me. Putting these two into the challenge was my challenge. Anyway, i have set the challenge and I made a sample layout too.

The Challenge is:
1. No sketch
2. Any color and number of cardstock or PP-- your choice
3. Any number of embellishments.

All these are the nicer part of the rules. Here comes the most important part.

4. Use chipboard alphas or numbers not for the title or journalling but as embellishment!!!
5. There should be more than one word title
6. Hand written journaling on the layout. no use of journaling tags
7.Use 3 or more sequence photos describing any event or situation or anybody or anything-your choice.Photo of any size.

Here is the sample layout:



Thanks for Looking and give it a try if you like to and put in a comment. I will set up a blog and I can add some of your layouts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this challenge mate!
Can't wait to give it a go!!!

Hoping to get a start tonight!

CreativeMe68 said...

Love this challenge....must get my bum into gear and do some of the challenges or it will be the end of the month and I won't have done them all again.

Your idea of the letters scattered on the page ROCK!
I off to Dr's again now will try to get it done over the next couple of days if they don't cut my back open again.