Friday, October 31, 2008

I loooove the shimmer effect

I have just discovered the shimmering effect of Glimmer mist. I absolutely love it now. Will be great for tags, cards and even scrap pages.

I used it on one of my pages yesterday. You know when you receive a new thing, you will want to use it immediately lol lol!!. Yup, I just used it on the scrap page I just finished and I love the shimmer effect it gave to the page. Great product.

I am making a tag as well and it so shiny.. Cool. It can be layered too and love the effect if give when blended and layered. Very cool Very cool. Here is the layout. Enjoy!!


Hugs

Gayatri

3 comments:

lexie said...

More amazing work from you....all the goodies you recieved in the post look so yummy....looking forward to seeing what you create with them....luv Lexie oxo

chrisw said...

Gorgeous layout and love your new background too!

Lizzy Wurmann G. said...

How beautiful.........I've never done something pretty with this glimmer mist (and I tried...). The paper flower is precious too!!