Thursday, February 12, 2009

Basic Grey Challenge #21


Its "Lets mix it up challenge at Basic Grey challenge blog this week. I always mix lines whatever the brand is. I actually get the feeling my layout resembles everyother layout if I use papers and embellishments from a single line. So I was thrilled but work and other commitments kept me busy until last night.
Here is my take on the challenge. I have used Basic Grey Granola, Recess and Stella Ruby papers in this card. Alphas from Pink Paislee.
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs

3 comments:

Danita said...

Gayatri, this is adorable!!! That image is sooooooo cute and you colored him beautifully!!! I really like the blue background paper, that is soooo coool!!! Great job with this challenge!!!

I was thinking about you when we heard on the news how bad the fires were by you. I hope they werent close to you. Take care!!!

Heather said...

Hi Gayatri, this is absolutely adorable. A great mix of papers and that image is so cute - I love him - and you've coloured him so beautifully.
Thanks for playing with us again.
hugs Heather xx

Chris said...

Wonderful Gayatri! I love those papers you chose for the BasicGrey challenge they look perfect together. A wonderful image and colouring too. Chris x