Saturday, February 28, 2009

A digi layout for A-Z scraplets

Good morning everybody,

How is your Sunday treating you? My Sunday is a cleaning day.
Just put my first load into the washing machine. Weather is not good. Muggy and drizzling.
So my house will be filled with the portable clothes line with clothes on it.
I do not like to use the dryer. It shrinks, sometimes stretches and ruins the clothes.
And I am a bit conscious of my contribution to the global warming.

Anyway, I have a few stuff to show you all.
To start with I have this digital layout made for A-Z scraplets sketch challenge #2.
They have it in the blog which you can find in the right hand side of my blog.
I have used papers and elements from various designers.
I like the drape in particular and the windows.Aren't they cute?


So if you have the time and are sketch lovers, just go to A-Z scraplets blog,
get the sketch, make a layout and email it to them.
All details are in their blog.
Have a go at it.
Awesome prizes.


Ok. got to go now.

Catch you soon with my take on Basic Grey Challenge Blog challenge.

No comments: