Saturday, February 7, 2009

Couple of layouts to show!!!


I have couple of layouts to show.I have been busy making layouts for challenges at Debscreations and participating in Ready Set Scrap cyber crop this weekend.

This one below I made for Skye's challenge at Debscreations

Her challenge says:
1) A layout about someone or something you love...
2) You must use a white cardstock background...
3) I want to see Pink, Green and Blue in the shades on the colour chart (attached), or as close as possible!
4) You must have a heart embellishment somewhere on your layout
5) At least three lines of journalling about WHY you love this person or thing.
5) No Flowers (unless printed on PP)
6) Other colours are allowed, but NO BLACK!

She also gave a color chart of pastel pink, green and blue.

This is my take on the challenge.

I have used Bella white cardstock as base
and the papers used for the layers are from Pink Paislee.
The heart shape is a stamped image cutout made out of Prima stamp.
I have used Fancy Pants overlay, Alphas from Pink Paislee too,
Pearls from Kaisercraft and the Owl sticker is from Hambly Print.
TFL!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Nat's sketch for the cybercrop currently going on at Ready Set Scrap.
For Nat's challenge, you need to take a Word or Title that represents valentine's to you and scrap it to Nat's sketch below.



That's an awesome sketch, Nat.

Here is my take on the challenge:


I have used Basic Grey papers, Prima and Scrapbook blossoms flowers, Mulberry leaves and ferns, die cuts and lace from stash and the alphas from basic Grey as well.

If your are interested, pop into Ready Set Scrap website and join the cybercrop.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I love your layouts. I particularly like the way you have placed the flowers on the second one.