Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fun at the beach


Hey Everybody,

How is your weekend going? Mine is busy as usual so far. Still unable to find time to scrap during the daytime. I managed to scrap last night. But seems like my mojo has run away. Or after concentrating on digital scrapbooking, I found it hard to make a traditional one.


Again I have used a ledger pattern paper as the base and Kaiser craft papers for layers. Various embellishments like Kaiser craft pearls, tickets, tags, SEI diecut flower and 7 gypsies stickers. Pink Paislee alphas for title and words.
Photo was taken at Esperance beach in WA.

Some closeups:



There are some lovely challenges at Debscreations for March. Register and have fun. Would love to see your work in the gallery.

Ok remember on March 1st, that is tomorrow, there will be a sketch in my sketch blog and a simple rule. Its a challenge ladies and email me your layouts. I will display it in the blog.One lucky person will receive a RAK from me.

OK until next time...
Hugs

2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Gorgeous LO as always....The pink paper looks like venetian blinds LOL! I have just uploaded my photo that you challenged me to....I changed it a lil bit but I got a great photo for you to have a laugh at! Thanks for the challenge! Luv Shaz xoxo

Tanyah Payne said...

your work is fantastic as always Gayatri, I enjoy seeing what you come up with....I have a challenge on mhy blog if our interested!

hopeyou had a wonderful weekend
takecare
luv tanXx