Sunday, September 1, 2013

Back to School Curtain Call Challenge!

Hello friends,

So have your children gone back to school? How was their first day? I am sure they are excited as much as you are. I am loving all the photos of your children on Facebook. They all look cool on their first day of school.  Here in Australia, we are in the middle of  third term. The new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge is Back to School. 



Here is my take on the Back to School Theme.


I searched and took out Papertrey Ink's Teacher's Apple Stamp set. It was hidden far inside my Alex drawer. I stamped the outline of the apple and coloured it. I wanted to try and get a bit of yellow in the apple. Was successful on three of the apple and not so much on the two of them. Love how bright the apples are:) And a simple sentiment above the apples.  This is an one layer card.

Check out design team inspirations at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge Blog. Cannot wait to see what you do with the inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

13 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Gayatri. Love those delicious looking apples. Great coloring!

Marisa said...

Fabulous CAS card! Love the apples!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love!! :)

Laurie said...

Those apples are AWESOME! I love how you colored them too! Such a fun CAS card!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Those apples really caught my eye!!
So WONDERFUL!!! Love all the white space, pefesct design!

Kim S said...

Beautiful apples!! I love their shine!

Stacey Schafer said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

Amazing dimension in your coloring...the bit of yellow makes them glow :)

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous apples, Gayatri - the alternating shading is perfect :)

Michelle said...

I love your delicious looking apples, Gayatri! Great card!

Mary-Anne V said...

wonderful one layer...love how you coloured the apples.

Tracey McNeely said...

Your apples are so perfect Gayatri! This is so fun and I love the brightly coloured apples and the yellow--brilliant!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card Gayatri!
TFS~