Thursday, September 5, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #44


Hey everybody,

Welcome to a brand new sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch! 
This sketch is by Chrissy Larson!



Here is my take on the sketch.


I kept to the orientation of the sketch but swapped the sentiment and the image. The images are from Jane's  Doodle Food on the Go stamp set. I was hungry after gym when I made the card. And after colouring the fries, burger and drink bottle, I was so hungry that I cooked lunch and ate lol! 

Now you should check CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge Blog for more inspiration using this sketch because we have many new fab designers in our team now:)

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

11 comments:

Chrissy Larson said...

Yup, this card made me hungry also. Way to go...don't you know I'm trying to watch what I eat? Ha ha! Love this take on the sketch and, as always, I love when you color!!

Joni Andaya said...

I have to agree with Chrissy, when I saw your card, it does make you hungry! Love it!!!

Deepti said...

This looks yummy :) love the coloring

Barb Ghig said...

Love your fun take on the sketch...gorgeous coloring, too!

Unknown said...

Hey Gayatri I love how you have coloured this in.

Leigh Penner said...

This is so super cute! I love it!

Kim S said...

SO colorful - absolutely charming!

Shylaashree said...

tempting card gayathri

Joy said...

Such a fun card Gayatri, love it, hugs

Jackie Rockwell said...

Awesome bright colors and really fun, love those arrows!

Betty said...

Cool card. Now I'm hungry :-).