Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Uniko Studio Blog Hop!

Hello and welcome to Uniko Studio Blog Hop!
If you are coming from Erika's Blog then you are on the right track.


We are revisiting Flower Power Stamp set for the blog hop this month.
There are three beautiful Flower Power stamp set available at the shop. I have used the Flower Power #2 on my card. Here is my card.


I have also used Natures Treasure #1 and Fontiment Stamp set too. And I have used masking technique and some layering on my one layer card.  I have accented with rhinestones to complete my card. Hope you like it.

Your next hop is to Nicki's Blog to see her gorgeous card using Flower Power Stamp Set.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

19 comments:

Dawn T said...

very pretty Gayatri

June K said...

Gorgeous masking with such beautiful colors, Gayatri.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Gayatri. Lovely card.

Anonymous said...

What a delicious card ... such colourful blooms! Anita (in France) :)

cm said...

One word, repeated several times: GORGEOUS!!
c

Lindsey said...

Great masking! Lovely springlike colours

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oh my goodness this is beautiful... Such a gorgeous layout and very pretty colours. X

Carole said...

Love it, the colours, the masking and the design!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous floral sprays :)

alexandra s.m. said...

So Beautiful Gayatri!
Thank You~

shirley-bee said...

Love those juicy colours!

Jane said...

Love the flower clusters and the fresh colours. Delightful!

donna mikasa said...

So vibrant! Very pretty card.

Kara said...

Gorgeous!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful masking/stamping, great composition too!

Sarah G said...

So lovely - the masking and design are just perfect!

Neets B said...

I think flower power #2 is my favourite, I just love those blooms. I love your design and the colours are beautiful together :)

Barb Ghig said...

Another gorgeous card! Beautiful masking and I love the soft pastels! Such a pretty sentiment, too!

loulou said...

What a beautiful, happy card. Fantastic masking.