Thursday, September 19, 2013

CAS(E) this sketch challenge #46

If you are looking for The Craft's Meow post, CLICK HERE!

Hello and welcome to a new sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge Blog!
This gorgeous sketch is by Karolyn Loncon.


And here is my take on the sketch.


I have used the Talk Bubble from Simon Says Stamp to die cut and used the negative. I layered the pattern paper from Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Collection from American Craft. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps On the Edge Stamp Set. The scooter is sticker from Dear Lizzy collection from American Craft as well. I had to cut the scooter sticker in half and I couldn't do it all. I knew I need only half the scooter. Took me half an hour and several attempts before I could cut it.  I also have such moment when I trim a beautiful pattern paper or a stamp. Have you had trouble cutting a sticker, stamp or pattern paper?  I really like how this card turned out. 

I am also submitting this card for Moxie Fab World's The Stickers and Tape Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png

13 comments:

Taheerah said...

So bright and light! Love the use of the colours and stickers!

Joni Andaya said...

Oh this is Lovely! The negative die is perfect!!!

Lorraine Marasigan said...

I love this card, especially the placement of everything within the bubble.

Cindy C. said...

So cute!! Great take from the sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

This is lovely, Gayatri! I love how you used the negative speech bubble die and the perfect placement of your enamel dots!

Kim S said...

I hate cutting into things - especially when they are extra cute or one-of-a-kind. But your half a scooter is absolutely perfect in this word bubble!

Barb Ghig said...

I really love how you used the negative die...such a fun scene, too! Really cute card, Gayatri!

~amy~ said...

How perfect!

Chrissy Larson said...

I love the speech bubble as a frame on this card. How in the world do you position those enamel dots so perfectly?

maria f. said...

Totally great card! Had to laugh at your dilemma (you could challenge yourself to make another with the back end of the scooter). Had one of those moments here:
Http://rieslingmama.blogspot.de/2012/10/creative-liberty-cfc-case-ssss.html

Mandy LaCroix said...

LOVE THIS! It couldn't get any cuter! Those stickers look great!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love this and especially the use of the special sticker! Very, very cute!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Gayatri! Thanks for linking this up to the Stickers & Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)