Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good news!!!


Hey everybody,

How are you all doing? Nearly middle of the week here for me.
I have a good news to share.

I recieved an email from Sine of Aussie Pub Calls that I have been chosen as the Creative Team member for Aussie Pub Calls. I am joyed by this news. You made my day, Sine.
Can't wait to start the work. Very exciting...

As part of the celebrations my DH is making Pizza from scratch!!lol!!

He offered to make dinner today.Very sweet of him.
We had our neighbours join us as well.
So was a little party last night.
Good food and company.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATC swap at DebsCreations is going really well.
We are on the third round.
This time it is vintage theme.
Second round had stamped image as the theme.
I have recieved all the ATCs from everybody.
Gorgeous little piece of work from everybody. I really really love ATCs.
Collecting these pieces of art from talented scrappers is awesome collection to have.

Ok Here are the first round ATCs


These are second round ATCs


They are so much fun to make and collect.
Want to join? Check out Debscreations ATC trading thread.

Until next time...

1 comment:

chrisw said...

OOps there goes the surprise..OH well they always look so much better in real life..will still be a surprise!congrats on the new Dt position