Monday, March 23, 2009

Sneak Peek of my DT layouts

Good Morning everybody.

Today I am going to show you some sneak peek of my DT layouts
I have been doing for Deb at Debscreations.
All the kits are Kaiser craft kits--All sorts, Spirograph and Cafe Culture.

These are going to be taught in her classes at Rockhampton, next month.


So any ladies from Rockhampton or near the area,book now for the classes.
Don't miss out!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And this layout I made for Angie's sketch challenge for this month at her blog.

It is a digital layout. paper and elements from various kits all freebies.
Many thanks to all the freebie kits ladies you are posting.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What a day today!!! So far I have been shopping.
Nothing exciting. Just the grocery shopping.
Siddarth is unwell and is at home.
Poor thing is down with fever and body aches.
I am still dragging him along for shopping.
Of course, he is taking his medication.

In one of the shopping centers, there was a photo shoot for kids.
I took one for Siddarth. His face all red with fever!!
Will get to see them next month. No obligation to buy!!!
Atleast that what they say!
Only if it nice I will get them. Lets see how it goes mmmmm!!!!

Finally, I have framed my SIL's layout I made very long time ago.
Will show you this evening. Finding a 12 x 12 frame is so difficult here in my town!!!
I am still not satisfied with the frame. Its so plain. Would like a ornate frame!!!

Alright then until next time

Hugs

2 comments:

chrisw said...

Wow those Dt pages look yummy Gayatri!

Sasha Farina said...

ahh... yummy sneaks!!! You're good with digi too G!