Sunday, March 22, 2009

Second take on Basic Grey Challenge #27


Did I say that idea bulbs are glowing around my head???????????????

Right, I did...... and this is the result of one of the idea bulbs.

My second take on the Texture Challenge at the Basic Grey Challenge blog.

I have used white card stock as the background.
A piece of white card stock embossed on cuttle bug,
inked around the edges with lime green Versa color ink.
I have used Basic Grey Urban Prairie Chipboard shape flowers on them.
Alphas from Basic Grey Porcelain card stock alpha stickers. T
he fiber is from my stash. can't remember where from!!!
Enjoy...
Thats it from me today.

Thanks for stopping by...

Goodnight

4 comments:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Fabulous!!! Love the embossed background. :-)

Cardmaking Galore said...

Fab card - like its simplicity

Danita said...

Another great card!!! Great minds think alike!!! Cuttlebug embossing and flowers!!! I love the pretty white with the swiss dots folder!! You flowers is adorable!!! Another job well done!!!

Danita

Chris said...

Beautiful and very elegant card and I love the texture you added with the embossing on this one. Chris x