Saturday, May 16, 2009

Couple of cards to share

Hey everybody,

As promised I have 2 cards to share. Both are made using Stampin' Up! products.
I have been blog hopping and read through some tutorials and tried my hand at them.
I have used brayer and heat embossing techniques in these two cards


Materials used in the above card are:
Very vanilla and Not Quite navy cardstock from Stampin' Up!
Tim Holtz Distress inks- Brushed Corduroy, Broken China
Versamark black ink
Lovely as a tree stamps from Stampin' Up!
Not so Quite navy, Pumpkin Pie ink pad from Stampin' Up!
Uniball white gel pen.
Double stitched black ribbon
Clear embossing powder and heat gun.
Wonderful favorites stamps from Stampin' Up!

Here is another one currently not customized.

Again Very vanilla and Old olive cardstock.
Tim Holtz distress ink- Brushed Corduroy, Spiced marmalade and broken china.
Not quite navy ink pad from Stampin' Up!
Versamark black ink pad
Lovely as a tree stamp from Stampin' Up!
Uniball white gel pen.
And brayer.

I love the brayer technique. I will do a tutorial on it during the next week.
I can't wait for my next parcel from Stampin' Up to arrive next week.More new stuff yay!!

Today has been super busy. Just found sometime to blog. Off to make dinner.
See you tomorrow.
Have a great weekend
Hugs

1 comment:

chrisw said...

absolutely stunning G!