Saturday, May 23, 2009

Some rambling and stampin' Up! cards

Morning everybody,

Its cold day here for me. Gloomy, about to rain anytime. Back home after the after children's music lessons. Siddarth is playing so well. Love his spontaneity. Except for his singing, his guitar is going really well. Proud of him. He is not fond of singing and often laughs when ask to hum or sing. But after watching the Eurovision where most of the singers were males, he is coming out of his cocoon. I am so glad.
Aditi on the other hand is going directly to grade 1 piano. No problems with her except the "Ummm Ummm" when answering to her listening tests. Do all the 7 year old say that? I am getting a bit frustrated with her "Ummms" . Not that she doesn't know the answer, but she drags it for long. And time is a major factor as well in test.Anyway, I have to get her to answer quickly and precisely. It is a hard task but we will get there :)

Now enough of my rambling. I have some cards I made using Stampin' Up products.
These are simple and easy to make ones.

Materials used for these cards are:

1.Creamy Caramel, Really Rust, Summer sun and Old Olive card stocks from Stampin' Up!
2. Scalloped punch from Stampin' Up!
3. Taffeta Chocolate chip ribbon from Stampin' Up!
4. Circle punches
5.Haiku designer paper from Stampin' Up!
6. Best Yet stamps from Stampin' Up!
7. Circle Circus stamps from Stampin' Up!


Hope you like it. If any of you want to buy Stampin' Up! stamps, you can contact me.I can deliver the stamps to your door.

Remember, you can become a demonstrator this month with just 150$ using the scrapbook kit. Great value for money for scrapbookers.

Another value for money deal is buy three packs of select Designer Series paper ($16.95 each) and get one FREE!

Click here for details.Remember, offer end May 31st.
If you are interested then contact me before May 31st.

Until next time

Hugs

1 comment: