Sunday, May 24, 2009

Handmade flowers and a card share


Afternoon everybody.

How is the weekend going? Mine is a cleaning weekend. Half the house is cleaned. Other half after I blog this post lol!!!
Today I made some flowers using scalloped circles. And using them I also made a card.

Here are the flowers.

Here is the card.

Materials used for this card and the flowers are

1. Not Quite navy cardstock from Stampin' Up!
2. Summer Sun card stock from Stampin' Up!
3. Scalloped circle Nestabilities die
4. Haiku designer paper from Stampin' Up!
5. Scalloped punch from Stampin' Up!
6. Best Yet stamps from Stampin' Up!
7. Versa color copper ink pad
8. Weathered stamp from Stampin' Up!
9. Rhinestones from Heidi Swapp
10. White brads from my stash.
11. Not Quite Navy Stampin' Up! inkpad.

If you want the tutorial for making this scalloped flowers, please email me.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

1 comment:

chrisw said...

Wow !Love the flowers and adore the card too!