Saturday, October 18, 2014

Christmas card series - Set II

Hello my dear friends,

Welcome to my second card set in my Christmas card series. Here is my first card set of the series. If this is the first time you are here, my Christmas card series typically features a card set which is easy to make so you can mass produce. I will have a slideshow tutorial and some photos of the cards in my post. This series is once a week series posted on weekend mostly on Saturday. I live in Western Australia so I am ahead of your time unless you live in eastern Australia or New Zealand.

For my second card set, I am leaning towards trendy style again with gold and silver. I am in love with the Leaping Reindeer die from Penny Black. It is so elegant.  I am going to use the reindeer die and some more die cuts, layer them with a sentiment to make my cards.
I have four cards in my set today. They are similar NOT same.
Here is my first card.

Black stripes

Here is my slideshow tutorial.


I leave you with photos of the rest of the cards in the set,

Gold stripes


Gold diagonal stripes


Black diagonal stripes

Thanks so much for stopping by!

My blog signature

27 comments:

Dawn T said...

so elegant Gayatri. Love this set.

jenni1st said...

Gayatri, I just wanted to touch base and introduce myself a little; my name is Jennifer Clark, and I'm a big fan of yours. At least, I must be; I pin you frequently. I love your style, and simply said, you inspire me. Therefore, I figured a little intro was appropriate. TFS your cards.

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow this card is amazing...the gold and silver just are fabulous! totally loving this series!

Alanna said...

These are absolutely stunning.

Kristie Goulet said...

WOW! So stunning!!!

Kristie Goulet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty said...

all of your cards are gorgeous - have to go out and get that paper - how you designed with it is wonderful!!!

conil said...

Well, who wouldn't want to get one of these spectacular cards. Simply gorgeous with all that reflected gold and silver. Kind of takes one's breath away.

Anonymous said...

Stunning!
Absolutely.

I don't know what else to say...

Heather T

Cali said...

This set is absolutely stunning. I've admire your work for a while but I have never commented. Breathtaking!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! These cards are absolutely stunning! Your work always amazes me! :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fabulous!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the striped bg - I am so CASEing!! TFS.

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful Gayatri, love the mix of metallics on the bold stripes. I also like the slideshow presentation - very well done, thank you :-)

Jamie said...

These are so beautiful! Stunning...

Jill said...

Beyond gorgeous!!! WOW!!!!!!! Congrats on the tweet from Penny Black! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are stunning, Gaytatri! I already saw these on your FB, but I had to come to see a close look. Can you let me know where did you buy foil paper? I definitely want to case your beautiful cards! :) May

Marisa said...

Adore that golden reindeer and foliage! Gorgeous cards! First one is my fave :)

maria f. said...

Gorgeous.

Kim S said...

Absolutely incredible layers of reindeer and snowflakes and sparkle and shine!!

Our Creative Outlet said...

Just found your blog and so glad I did. Your work is fabulous. Could you please tell me where I can get the gold and silver paper you use for your die cuts? Thanks so much.

Claire Grantham said...

Absolutely stunning Gayatri..I want them all! Cx

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing.
http://perangsang.blogspot.com/

Daria G. said...

So beautiful, elegant, stylish, just gorgeous cards! thank you for sharing!

Cris G. said...

Stunning set!

Cindy H. said...

Gorgeous, elegant cards!!

Zgardan Tatiana said...

10+

Kreativelena said...

OMG those cards are so amazing... Loving them :-)