Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #70


Hey folks,

Bringing you the new Runway Inspired Challenge #70





Don't you love that head piece? That is my inspiration from the graphics along with the colour combination. Here is my card for the challenge.

Merry Christmas reindeer card

I stamped my card front with Simon Says Stamp's Wide Striped Background in black. Then to add some sparkle, I used my scor tape to adhere on the black stripes leaving a tiny border on either side. I used glitter on my sticky tape and burnished it with my fingers. Tapped and brushed off the excess. I then die cut this stag from Essentials from Ellen about 5 times from red card stock. Stacked and glued them. Adhere them over bunched up thread. The greetings is from Clearly Besotted which I stamped in red pigment ink. Here is a closeup.

Merry christmas reindeer card clsoeup1

Check out more inspirations from design teams at Runway Inspired challenge blog. Now it is your turn! Come and play along.

My blog signature

8 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Awesome take on the inspiration photo, Gayatri! LOVE!!!

Jackie said...

That's stunning. I love the glittery stripes.

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Gayatri. Love the red deer right in the middle. The glittery strips look great.

conil said...

STUNNING! That's all, just stunning.

jintyoo7 said...

FABULOUS!!!

Claire Grantham said...

OMG this is so spectacular! I love it. Its gorgeous - can I be on your Christmas Card list please? Cx

alexandra s.m. said...

I love your take Gayatri!
Your card is magnificent!!
Thank You~

ciloma said...

GORGEOUS!! I love your spin from the photo. Wonderful card!