Saturday, October 25, 2014

Christmas Card Series - Set III

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Christmas card series. This is the third set in the series. Here is the FIRST set and SECOND Set.

For this card set, I have used kraft cardstock with a bit of scrap pattern paper and poinsettia flowers. I have changed the pattern papers, arrangement of the poinsettias and different sentiments to make a set of four Christmas cards. Here is my first card from the set.

Season's Greetings

This video shows how I made one of the card from the set.



Couple of the cards in the set as masculine by just changing the pattern paper. Again you can change the poinsettias with any Christmas elements like Santa, bells, reindeer, holly leaves..... and you have a new set of cards. Make this same card in white instead of kraft cardstock. I have added some gold spatters on the green pattern paper cards. The variations are endless. Hope I have inspired you to start making Christmas cards if you haven't already started :)
Here is another card from the set with a photo tutorial on how to make it.

Merry & Bright card

Merry & Bright card collage

I leave you with photos of the rest of the cards in the set.

Happy Holidays


Joy to the world

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

12 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such beautiful cards!

Colleen said...

Wow love those green sequins they make this card pop out right away great choice of color

Kristie Goulet said...

So beautiful, Gayatri! I have a question for you, who makes the clear block you used in the video? Thanks!

Mary-Anne V said...

So very pretty...love this design.

Casey said...

I really like your card. The sequins do add that nice touch.

Deepti said...

These are divine :)

conil said...

Ooooh, another excellent set. Great video.

Lea Lawson said...

These are gorgeous! Love the slight angle you've added to the cardstock layer!!

Dawn T said...

delightful set Gayatri.

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous, Gayatri - love the variety of pp and sentiments :-)

MelissaF said...

I am LOVING this series you are doing for mass producing Christmas cards! I love your hints on how to make small changes to completely change the cards so they aren't all exactly alike and of course changing up the elements from holidays to anything. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creativity!

Anonymous said...

I am loving the way one can change out the design papers on these gorgeous cards, Gayatri! Beautiful!