Friday, October 10, 2014

Tag You're It Challenge #8


Hello, I have a new challenge from Tag You're It Challenge Blog for you today.
This is the challenge's inspirational tag card designed by Lisa Arana!



I love the sketch of this card. So my card below is made using the sketch. I am into making Christmas cards at the moment. The more the better for me. I use each and every opportunity to make a Christmas card. lol! Here is one more.

Christmas greetings

The background paper is from Papertrey Ink. The tag is from Pretty Pink Posh's Stitched Tag die set recently released. The snow globe is made using Set the Scene stamp set from Clearly Besotted. And the sentiment is from Little Pudding also from Clearly Besotted.

Christmas greetings flat

Non traditional Christmas cards are perfect to give children. I really need a few for my son and daughter's friends. This is the first in the collection. Just 20 more to go.
I added some white glitter stickles to the snow globe to make snow. This closeup picture shows them

Christmas greetings closeup1

It is you turn to play along. Head over to Tag You're It Challenge Blog to see what the other designers did with the tag. You can also find the linky to link your project at the blog.

Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!
My blog signature

13 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Gayatri! I love it!

Unknown said...

Your card is amazing. You have created a terrific Christmas card in a very non traditional way. :D

Judy said...

Love the elements on your card. Your design is great. Thanks for sharing.

natashakara said...

This is just gorgeous Gayatri. I absolutely love this.

Dawn T said...

simply stunning Gayatri.

Trish said...

I love that snow globe with the saline and Santa's sled inside-Wonderful!

Jamie said...

Love this card! That snow globe is so cute!I love he colors you chose!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Love this & those colors!

Penny said...

This is so beautiful I am trying to recreate it but how did you get the pink globe frame around it? I've tried punches and circle dies but maybe I don't have the right size? Thanks!

Lea Lawson said...

This is so pretty!! Love the snow globe!!

Birgit said...

Cute card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous card/tags Gayatri! Both the original and remake!

Claire Grantham said...

Once again another stunning card. Love the snowglobe, really beautiful. Cx