Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hero Arts Tic Tac Toe Challenge!


Me again! Hello!

In this post I like to share a card I made for my solo post at A Blog Named Hero. 

Hello there 1

I Played along Hero Arts Monthly Challenge - Tic Tac Toe.

tictactoe_board

I have used the first column on the left - circles, background stamp and watercolour. 
I have explained my design process at A Blog Named Hero Blog. So head over there to read more details.

If you like to share my excitement on my great news, click HERE!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. 

My blog signature

5 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Fabulous design, love this. Congrat's on your new DT. I'm your newest follower

Marti_L said...

Congratulations, Gayatri, on getting on board with the SS design team! I am not at all surprised, as I always look first for your posts in my email. I love your work!

Marti_L said...

Congratulations, Gayatri, on being inducted into SS design team! I am not surprised that you made it, I always check your posts first in my emails : ) Love your style & design!

Berina RGA said...

beautiful card Gayatri!! love your style!! you totally deserve the SSS design team!!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on your win, Gayatri! Love your card!