Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Mix It Up Challenge!

Hello everyone,

I am back today with a card share for Ellen Hutson's Mix It Up Challenge.


For this month;s challenge, the mix up is with Altenew. Since I have so many Altenew stamp sets, I decided to play along.
Here is my take on the challenge.

Celebrate card

I have used Hero Arts's Pink Ombre ink pad to ink and stamp Altenew's flowers from Lacy Scrolls stamp set. Then the leaves in Hero Arts Mint Julep and Simon Says Stamp Soft Navy inks. The other  images in Hero Arts Blue to Navy Ombre ink. I also spattered some Navy ink on the card.

Celebrate closeup

I then layered with white striped acetate piece. The sentiment is from Ellen Hutson's Zipper Panel die set. I die cut in Navy cardstock three time and stacked glued them together. I adhered this sentiment die cut to the acetate strip. Finally embellished with gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I love this challenge and Pin Sights challenges at Ellen Hutson Blog. It is so much fun. Thanks for the challenges.

Thanks for stopping by today!

My blog signature

5 comments:

jan metcalf said...

Gorgeous!

Tanvi said...

Gorgeous! Loved the ombre effect on the blooms!

Linda said...

Thanks for the inspiration G. I have this set and need to pull it out and play again:)

June K said...

Gorgeous. Really inspirational. I think I may need to buy this set. :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, this is so pretty Gayatri. Love the colors and the black die-cut word. Amazing design.