Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I have a great news to share!

Good morning!

Two weeks ago I added my name into the linky at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Design Team Call. I have been playing the challenge on and off when ever I get the time. A big fan of Simon Says Stamp. By the time I put my name in there, there were more than 150 entries. And when the call closed, there were 425 entries. Among the entries were many many talented designers. To be honest, I did not for once think, I will be selected. So when I received the email from Simon Says Stamp that I am selected for the design team, I was in shock. I was about to go to bed and I thought I was hallucinating lol! You know it happens when you are really exhausted at bed time. So I refreshed my email page and still found the email. Hahaha! So it is true then :) I read her email couple of times and then accepted. With such excitement I could not fall asleep immediately lol!
 I am extremely thrilled to join Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge team.



Cannot wait to start sharing my projects for the challenges. Join me and play Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge. 

Thanks so much for sharing my exciting news with me :)

Hugs!

My blog signature

31 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Congratulations, Gayatri! That's so fabulous!

Jill Norwood said...

Congratulations Gayatri! How exciting and wonderful!

Craft drama said...

Congratulations gayatri

Sindhu said...

What an awesome announcement you have made!! Congratulations Gayatri! You totally deserve to be on their team. :)

Ashwini Rao said...

Fantastic!! A BIG congrats!! So, now we get to see more, and more, and more 'Gayatri' cards!!!

anja curvers said...

Awesome, awesome so well deserved way to go Gayatri.

Hussena said...

Congratulations Gayatri..So happy for you ..Its so well deserved :)

Lesley said...

You deserve this! Congrats! ❤️

Dawn T said...

Congratulations Gayatri you'll be fantastic on the team 😊

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Congratulations, Gayatri! You deserve this! Best wishes :*

Fotinia said...

sooooo happy for you!!!!! you will def shine there!!!!!!

Lucy Abrams said...

Hooray! Fab news, Gayatri. :)

Birgit said...

Congratulations Gayatri! You deserve to be on their team, your designs are so amazing!

Birgit said...

Congratulations Gayatri! You deserve to be on their team, your designs are so awesome!

Jenny Colacicco said...

Fabulous news. I have followed your blog for a while and think your cards are awesome!!

Daria G. said...

Huge congratulations!!!

June K said...

Congratulations, Gayatri!

Caryn said...

Gayatri - I know exactly how you feel! I had the very same thoughts a year ago when I got that same email! So happy to have you joining the team - Simon Says Stamps ROCKS!
Caryn xxx

My Paper Epiphany said...

Well done! You will be a huge asset!

KimCreate said...

Congrats! You'll be a great addition to the team!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congratulations! Your style will be a great addition to the team~

Migdalia said...

Awesome news! Congrats!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa H. said...

Totally not surprised!!! Love your work! Congrats :-)

Berina RGA said...

congratulations Gayatri!! you totally deserve it!!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

I'm so excited for you! I can imagine your reaction when you got that e-mail; I would have to read it several times, too! Yay!! Congrats!!

conil said...

Saw your first post as a DT at Simon's and it was awesome. Wouldn't expect anything less coming from you. This is so well-deserved, everything you do is delightful.

Heather North said...

Congratulations, Gayatri! I can imagine your excitement the night you read that email. I don't think I would have been able to sleep either. You are a fabulous designer and they are lucky to have you on their team!!!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

yay!!! Congratulations!!! Isn't that funny that you were thinking the same thing, when I looked through the list I thought oh yeah she's going to be it when I came to yours haha! I always love getting your projects in my email, can't wait to see more!

Nan0807 said...

So excited for you! You are so talented. Congratulations you deserve this honor.

Roxy said...

What great news..congrats look forward to seeing your creations on SSS

Snoopy said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D