Friday, December 7, 2012

Annabelle Stamps Sketch challenge

Hey everybody,

I want to share with you a CAS Christma card I made for AnnaBelle Stamps Sketch Challenge.


Here is the sketch for you.


I have used Ornamental Christmas Stamp set from AnnaBelle Stamps on my card. 


I decided to emboss, cut and layer the ornaments. To give 3D effect on the card. I also chose non traditional colours on my card. Don't you love the sprinkles. They are the most beautiful ones I have seen. Love love it.

This sketch is awesome for mass producing Christmas cards. So give it a try if you are still into making Christmas cards.
Also this week's Deal of the Week is 20% off all Christmas stamps from AnnaBelle Stamps. 
The code to use is 20Christmas. This code is valid for two weeks. Get in quick before they sell out:)

This week's challenge winner will also win $10 gift coupon from AnnaBelle Stamps.


So what are you waiting for? I cannot wait to see your creations.
Remember AnnaBelle Stamps have free digi stamps on their blog for you to use as well:)

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great weekend!


 

4 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Uber cool card Gayatri! Such fab colours and I agree these sprinkles are the BEST!

Kylie said...

This is one stunning card, Gayatri! LOVE the colours you used and the way you placed your Sprinkles...Perfect!!!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Sandie C said...

Awesome card as usual. I always look forward to see what you have posted on your blog as you never cease to inspire me. TFS

Cindi said...

Lovely Christmas Card. Love the layout.