Friday, December 21, 2012

The Craft's Meow December Sketch


G' morning everybody!

What a gorgeous Friday? Sun is out and with slight wind, it is a lovely day so far. Great start to the weekend.
I have couple of cards share today. I made these cards using The Craft's Meow December Sketch.
Here is the sketch for you:)


Well, how gorgeous is this sketch? I decided to make a CAS version of this sketch first and here it is for you.

I have kept the broad layout of the sketch intact. Just substituted the bow with the sentiment instead of inside the panel. I wanted to make a new year card. I have used Happy New Year Stamp Set from The Craft's Meow. Hope you like it.

Then I looked at the sketch and loved all the layers on it. Why not make a card with some gorgeous pattern papers with layers, ribbons and bow? So here is the layered card using the same sketch for you:)

The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 6 x 6 paper pad. The stamp set I have used is called Christmas Cheer from The Craft's Meow. Love the vintage look of this card. And I am in love with this pattern paper and the stamp set:)

If you are looking for a gorgeous sketch to make cards, this sketch is awesome. Whether you want to make clean and simple version or layered version, this sketch will work for you:)

Make sure you link your project here. One lucky winner will receive a stamp set of your choice from The Craft's Meow:)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Ta!

2 comments:

Deepti Stephens said...

nice to see a bow on your card..:) Great card!!

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous cards Gayatri! Love the added sparkle to the fireworks!!