Friday, December 14, 2012

Cas-ual Fridays #82


Hi there,

This is another scheduled post. Hopefully I will get my internet and all my boxes delievered by Monday! And I can be back in full swing.

Here is this week's CAS-ual Fridays theme.



We would like to see some score lines used on your CAS projects.
Here is mine.

I have used even score lines as my background on my card. Then stamped on the oval diecut and raised it when adhere to the scored background. Love the combination of colours on this card as well.

If you like to participate in the challenge, then please visit CAS-ual Fridays Blog for more details and inspiration from the other design Team members.

The winner of the challenge will receive a CAS-ual Fridays stamp set of your choice:)

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

1 comment: