Thursday, December 6, 2012

CAS(E) this Sketch #8

Hello and Welcome to another challenge from CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch for you.


This sketch is by Lisa Arana! And here is my take on the sketch.
Pin It

I have stamped snowflakes over pattern paper in two different colours-Rich Razzleberry and Kiwi Kiss. The pattern paper is from Papertrey Ink and so are the stamps. Added a bit of diemension to the snowflakes using pearls.

Check out the rest of the DTs cards using the sketch @ CAS(E) this Sketch blog.
Thanks for stopping by!

Ta!

7 comments:

Ardyth said...

What a fun colour combination - so rich and unexpected!

lostinpaper said...

Lovin' it! Such a unique colour combo, especially for a Christmas card, it's fantastic Gayatri!

Mary-Anne V said...

love the design and the use of non traditional colours!

cards by cara said...

Love your colour combo! Can you send me your snail mail address so I can get a holiday card off to you?

dj said...

love this color combo....Ways looking for new combinations...this is not one that I have tried.

www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com

Chrissy Larson said...

Awesome!! I love to see stamping on patterned paper and I think the color combo is AWESOME!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Gayatri, this is so beautiful! I love the organic feel of the color palette - the non-traditional color scheme is really gorgeous!