Friday, December 14, 2012

Sharing a exciting news!


Hi Everybody,

I am absolutely thrilled and excited to announce that I am joining Studio Calico Card Design Team for 2013.

SC_CreativeTeam_750x750

Studio Calico offer kits for scrapbook, project life and cards. This kit has everything you need in it-Cardstocks, pattern paper, stamps, embellishments, washi tapes, ribbons.... And they also have add-on kits with more gorgeous goodies in them. If you have not already plunged into the kit club from Studio Calico, then you should look it up. I bet you will be hooked to it. I am absolutely thrilled to be able to showcase their card kits. So look out for my sneak peeks on SC's January Card kits soon. It is going to be a lot of fun. I love their graphic, clean and simple style. I am sure you will too. 
Here is the list of all the design team members @ Studio Calico.

SC_CreativeTeam_BLOG2

Thanks for sharing my exciting news. I am just as nervous as I am thrilled because of the amazing and talented designers I am working with:)

Many of you know I am in the mist of moving town. Inspite of planning ahead, things haven't gone accordingly:( There has been delay and goof ups along the way frustrating me.I am in my new house in Perth. My house alarm decided to go off last night suddenly without any intruders. Boxes are yet to delivered! Most frustrating is the internet. After many phone calls, chasing up the modem package from one post office to another, I finally have internet now. And that is why I am late in sharing my exciting news. Plenty of emails to catch up with over the weekend.I am expecting to be back in full swing by middle of next week (fingers crossed)

Thanks for stopping by!
Ta!

15 comments:

June K said...

Congratulations, Gayatri. I am so looking forward to the combination your style and SC design together. You are so creative you and you will do great things with the SC products. *** Sorry to hear about the rough patches to your move. I hope the reminder of your move and settling in will go more smoothly.

Jennifer K said...

Congratulations!! You have lots of exciting things going on right now. Looking forward to seeing your SC creations.

Miriam Prantner said...

How exciting! Congratulations!!!

lostinpaper said...

You go Girlfriend! I know you will be A.MaZinG!

cards by cara said...

So very VERY proud of you - you are an amazing addition!! I love SC products and have quite a few of their wood veneers and 6x6 pads - gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Gayatri! So happy for you!

Sindhu said...

Congratulations Gayatri!

Katevdp said...

Fantastic news Gayatri. I squealed when I saw your name on the SC blog! I signed up for the PL kit a couple of days ago. Very excited. You'll do great. So exciting for some Aussie girls!

jintyoo7 said...

Whoo Hooo, great news, Gayatri :)

Chrissy Larson said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations!!

Neha said...

Congrats for this achievement!!!

Dawn said...

Congratulations Gayatri! So well deserved!

Ann, Melbourne said...

Congratulations Gayatri! I love seeing your creations on ABS site, and now will follow you at Studio Calico. Also, best wishes for your recent house move - have a great 2013.

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Gayatri! Such exciting news! I hope you are enjoying the Christmas holidays in your new home!