Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bright Zingy Colors

Hello Everybody,

The challenges at Papertrey Chicks blog has started Yay! The first challenge is a color challenge from Chris. They are beautiful springy zingy colors. Here are the colors for you.


And here is my take on the challenge.


I have used PTI's  Masculine Motifs and Blooming Button Bits Stamp set, Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss, Pure Poppy and Orange Zest cardstock, buttons and ink pads, SU's Basic Black ink pad and Whisper White card stock.

I was so excited to see the challenge and so I completed it quickly. I love the outcome and hope you do too! Thanks for an awesome challenge, Chris!

Hugs

18 comments:

Chris Simon said...

Wow! I love what you did with these colors. Thanks for playing!

Sue Ann said...

PERFECT~!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I agree with Sue Ann...it's perfect!

Dana said...

OMG I love the clean graphic feel of this card! Awesome!

Mariana said...

This is awesome, I love it!!

Rhonda said...

Love the use of the leaf pattern and button. Great idea.

pattylt said...

What a great card! I love the colors and simple, graphic design. Perfect use of the buttons, too. You really rocked the challenge and have every right to be proud of this card. Well done!

Susan said...

Gorgeous card! What a great layout. I love your take on the challenge!!

Barbara said...

FABULOUS!!!! Love the CAS design with that white space and the POPS of color! You rocked the challenge!

AnnElise R. said...

Beautiful card! Great take on the challenge!

Lauren said...

GORGEOUS!!! Great take on the challenge! Fantastic card!!

Jackie Pedro said...

What a wonderful interpretation of the sketch! Great card!

Taheerah said...

This is so yummy! Just love those pops of colour, fab card!

Jennifer K said...

Wow! I'm blown away by this, Gayatri. I so love the clean and graphic feel of this - it's totally going into my "CASE file". :)

Jen Carter said...

Loving this card and how you used those colors!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is awesome!!

Sherry said...

LOVE it!

Shirlann said...

Simply lovely!