Monday, May 31, 2010

JAI #19

 After an exciting trip to Perth and some shopping, I am back home. Its kind of refreshing to take a small break. Just brings things into perspective. From my list of challenges to do, here is the first one.
Just Add Ink has a color challenge this week. The colors are


Beautiful colors and love each one of them seperately. I was stuck using them together as they are all bright solid colors. So I decided to use a lot of neutral. Hence done a CAS card.


Now this worked I think. A lot of neutral and the focus on the colors.I have used PTI's Take Three Summer stamp set and stamped them using SU's Taken with Teal, Elegant Eggplant and Melon Mambo ink pads, punched out using  SU square punch, rounded the corners and mounted using double sided foam. Sentiment is also from the same set.
Thanks for another bright color challenge. Looking forward for the next.

Hugs

8 comments:

Amy said...

OOOH love those stamps Gayatri - yummo!

AJ said...

Very pretty Gayatri! Thanks for playing!

Diane Jaquay said...

What a beautiful CAS card, love the color combo!

Jen Carter said...

This is so pretty! Love the CAS sytle!!

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful, Gayatri! Yes, the lots of 'white space' to off-set the bold colours is what I'm leaning toward, if I ever manage to get myself organised to enter this challenge! Love what you've done.

Barbara said...

Stunning! I love the simplicity--just perfect!

Banu said...

Beautiful CAS card...Loved it.

Danielle Daws said...

Love it! The panels look great with these colours!