Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kristina Werner's Challenge part one.

I came across Kristina Werner's challenge on her blog and decided to participate in it. the challenge has two parts. The first part involves:

PART ONE:
You know that photo that’s been hanging around that makes you think, “That is an awesome color combo!” Well, we want to see it! Post it on your blog or in a photo gallery and then come back here and submit a link to it. You’ll select a thumbnail when you submit the link and your photo will appear below.
NOTE: Please only submit photos you have taken yourself or that you have permission from the original photographer to use. Thanks!
After the submissions close (Tuesday, May 11 at 7:00 pm MDT), we all get to vote. So, vote for your favorite color inspiration photo! The highest vote count wins! I’ll remind everyone to start voting then, too.

The second part involves:

PART TWO:
I’ll issue the color challenge using the winner’s photo. Then you all create something with those colors, similar to challenges in the past. I’ll do a round-up of my favorites as well. :)


I have a few photo hanging around in my picasa and decided to do an entry.
Here is my photo.


This photo was taken through a glass wall on a rainy day in Singapore. Not a very sharp photo but I like the green and black color combination in the photo. Always want to do one such combination.
Anyway, thank  for the part one challenge.

Are there multiple entries? If so I would like to do atleast two more!

Hugs