Thursday, May 20, 2010

In the top 5!

Yay! My card is in the top 5 of Just Add Ink challenge #17. Yay! excited. Thank you. You have made my day. I was down today as I had sprained my feet in the gym and sort of hopping around in the house. I have loads of dishes to wash, vaccum the house and tidy up the place generally. I am sort of postponing the chores, sitting with the laptop and browsing. Then I saw my card in the top 5 at JAI blog and now feeling a lot better. lol! This is my second time in the top 5 and I get to wear this badge. Thank you JAI team.


Have a great day! I am going to wash the dishes :(

Hugs

5 comments:

Smita said...

Congrats! And well deserved!! Love your work. :-)

Lisa K said...

Congrats babe - Yay for you!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Hooray for you!

Diane Jaquay said...

Congratulations!!! I (heart) your work and this is well deserved recognition!

Mariana said...

Well deserved!! Congrats!!