Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Altered frame!!!!


Morning everybody, After a hot day, I had a proud moment last night when my DS Siddarth won the Academic Achievement Award at the school award night.  This is second consecutive year that he won the award. So I am a proud mother :) He also got a distinction in his guitar practical exams and 98% in his music theory. He also won a medal for his school dancing :) So, this year has been a good year for him. I can't be happier :)

I wanted to share a altered frame I made for the school for giving me the library to conduct craft class.
Here is the picture of the frame for you :)

 

 Here is the close up.


As you can see I love PTI's Larger than life stamp set and the coordinating die. Just gorgeous and so easy to work with. I hope the principal will like it :)

Not very long before I leave for my holiday. I have nearly packed and ready. I have so much luggage that I am not taking any of my craft stuff :(  I still have to weigh the luggages and I constantly put in and take away things from it. I will do that until I reach the check in counter I think!!!!!  Tell me, I am not the only one doing that lol!!!

Today is a nice day. Not very hot but gorgeous 31 degree celscius and I am going shopping to buy last minute gifts :) Off now. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)

Luv!

6 comments:

BethieJ said...

Gayatri this is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE everything about it! Happy packing.. I do this too! hee hee! Have even ran in and grabbed stuff while everyone is in the car! ;)
Happy Holidays!

DF said...

This is beeeaaauutiful!! Great layout, the diecut flowers/grasses/etc make a fantastic bouquet. And I love the use of the sheet music.

Unknown said...

WHAT a STUNNING project!! woooow, its really pretty! the stamping is so perfect! everything is perfect! your son sounds like an amazing kid! I am sad to know that u wont be able to take ur crafting supplies to India! I hope time flies and u get to come back soon!

Michele Kovack said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! WOW! And congrats to your son! How awesome for him.....and you! : )

Diane Jaquay said...

Gayatri, this is SO GORGEOUS!!! Love those flowers!

Jen Carter said...

This is gorgeous and so thoughtful of you! I'm sure that they will LOVE it!