Friday, December 10, 2010

Sasya Sketches # 40

Its time again for another sketch at Sasya's sketches. Here is sketch no #40


Here is my take on the sketch. I have turned the sketch around and used it.


Love the black, cream and red combo a lot. The papers are from Stampin' Up!, the sentiment from PTI, the tag stamp is from WMS and cardstock from Stampin' Up!

If you are interested in participating, here is the link to the challenge.
There are many DT projects to inspire you and a fantastic prize too.
All the best!

Luv!

5 comments:

B said...

Gayatri, this is just divine! :) Love the gems on the frames and the fun flourish under the sentiment! Just too fun!

Kristii said...

Sooooooo pretty!!!! I just love your work!!! You are soooo inspiring!

Laurie said...

Beautiful Gayatri!! I love the colors!

Eva said...

Great use of all those different patterns!

Monica K. said...

Wow, gorgeous Christmas card! I love the reds and blacks together. Beautiful work!