Monday, December 13, 2010

Waltizingmouse challenge #17

Morning everybody,

Its Monday here for me and the day is hot, windy and sunny. The time is 9.45 AM now and the temperature is already 35 degree celscius! Tops redicted today to be 42 degree celscius!!!! I went out to take some photos of my card and gosh!!! it so bright that I could not open my eyes. I had to wear my sunglasses to take the photos. So the photo are not as good as it should be!

Anyway, here is the link to Waltzingmouse sketch challenge blog to see this week's sketch and if you want to play the challenge too :)

Here is my take on the sketch.


The bell is an image printed from the computer and die cut using Spellbinder label die and stamped with its compatible WMS stamp using SU's Elegant eggplant ink. The sentiment  and DSP are from PTI. Cardstock, brad and lace ribbon from SU. This card came together in 10 minutes last night. What a surprise!!!

Thanks for the lovely sketch. And have a lovely day. I am turning the A/C on now as my eyes are burning. I wish it rains and bring the temperature down but its not predicted on the weather forecast :(  I somehow have to get through this day well hydrated and in the evening there is a carol singing and awards nights at school on the school ground :( Hoping the temperature cools down by then!!!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Luv!


10 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW Gayatri, I really love this card! The colors are so striking, and I love the image and stamping on the Nestie shape!

Monica K. said...

This is such a beautiful card, Gayatri! I love the WMS label with the printed bell image and the purple background. Gorgeous work!

DF said...

Love it! The purple/green colours are stiking together, and the bell is such a beautiful image.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a beautiful Holiday card! Love the framed sentiment and the lacy trim! Thanks for joining along with the WMSC :)

Sharron said...

Beautiful card! I love the rich elegant look. The bell image on the stamped label, the colors and lace all work so well together.

BethieJ said...

Gayatri this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE that color combo!!
THANKS for joining in on the 12 Days of Xmas!
Happy Holidays!
Have a GREAT day!

Stephanie said...

Gayatri.......This is gorgeous! No one would ever guess that it only took you 10 minutes. I love your colors!

Julia Aston said...

Your printed bell looks wonderful with the label stamping! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

Karen said...

And I am soooooooooooo lucky this card is MINE!!! I just love it Gayatri and have it displayed up on my craft desk! It certainly is very eyecatching!

Luv Karen
x

Edna Morrisedie said...

great job with the sketch i really love how you used the label!