Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Teacher's thank you tag

Afternoon everybody, 

Can you believe I finished all my household chores, including ironing and complete preparation for my class by noon? Wow! I am impressed with my self lol! Lately I have been tired, joint pain and exhausted so much that I am sleeping by 7:00 PM. I have to push my self to do the very basics. Very unlike me! I am a fitness freak and yet for past one month its been too much. So I had my blood tested and there you go.... my Iron and Vit D were low-- really low!!! So I am now on iron and Vit D and calcium tablets. I think my levels are going up and I can see some changes in energy levels today. I am hoping these ae the only reasons for my fatigue.
OK! enough of myself. I am trying to put two hampers for my kid's teachers as thank you gift as end of the year is approaching. And I wanted to make tags for the hamper. And 2 Sketches for You #67 sketch is a tag sketch. I took the opportunity to use that sketch and make the Teacher's Thank you tags.
Here are my tags.





I love the chalkboard background and the yummy glossy (crystal effects) apple. Tomorrow I will post the receipe box I have made for he hamper. Then on Friday, the whole hamper will come together and i will share it with you. Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for you lovely comments you leave on my blog. appreciate it alot.

luv!

9 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Lovely.

Ash said...

Truly adorable!!!!

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Dana said...

I don't know what you mean when you say "hamper" but I can't wait to see if it is anything like these adorable tags Gayatri! LOVE the black/white/red colors, and the chalkboard look. Adorable!
I hope that the supplements you are taking will provide you with the much needed energy boost. Stay well.

Laurie said...

Gayatri these are so cute! I love the black base with the white ink! And your button/twine loops are cute!

BethieJ said...

Gayatri~ These are FABULOUS!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Monica K. said...

These are great, Gayatri! Love the tags. And I'm glad you are feeling better. I was having the same issue of fatigue and my Vitamin D was low too. Eating more fish and milk can help too.

Diane Jaquay said...

These are beautiful Gayatri! You've really got some mojo running right now girlfriend, everything you've made lately is fabulous!

Stephanie said...

Just beautiful, Gayatri!! I love the black and red combination. The silk ribbon just brightens it all up. Lovely!

Amy Kolling said...

Love the black and red tags for the teachers! Keep the mojo flowing!