Friday, March 5, 2010

Baby card

Hello everybody,

Today I have made a baby onesie card for my niece. She is going to be one year old end of March. Such a cutie pie. She lives far away in another country and I often see her on the webcam or hear her voice over the phone. I also went for shopping clothes for her and so cute!!! Tiny skirts, and tops and dresses. Its been a long time ago, I shopped for such small sized clothes. Very cute and sweet. Thats what made me make a onesie card for her birthday. Here is my baby onesie card.


I used Regal Rose and Whisper White cardstock from SU to make this onesie. No templates used too. I used circle and scallped circle punch to make this onesie. The card front is dry embossed using cuttlebug embossing folder. Birthday Wishes stamp is from PTI.

I really enjoyed making this card. So cute. I know definitely my brother and SIL will love it, as my niece is too little to appreciate the card. I may do one more just for keepsake. A pale yellow one will be good. I have three more cards to make for today then! Two thankyou cards and one yellow baby onesie. Will log off now and come back with more. You all have a great day!

Hugs

No comments: