Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thanks you cards.

Hello everybody,
A quick post today to share couple of thank you cards I made.Here is the first card.
I have used stamps from Friends 24-7 and Seeing Spots.

 


Here is the closeup of the sentiment on the big bow. Love the big bow.


 

Here is the second card.

 

Purple and Green is my new favourite color combination. They look royal and rich together.
Here is the closeup of the card.


Same stamp set used on this card as well. But with different colors, the card looks so different.These two cards are for two special persons. The card are travelling to them by Auspost tomorrow.

I also have a class for kids at school on Wednesday. I have made some samples. Will share them tomorrow with you all. Untill then, have a great weekend.

Hugs

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful cards, Gayatri. I agree, purple and green look gorgeous together. And thank you :)