Monday, March 1, 2010

Just found out!

I just found out from Monica's comment {Thanks Monicea!} that my take on "Just add Dimensions" challenge on Just Add Ink blog was highlighted. Cool! I am so thrilled! I really enjoyed the challenge too!. There were some other beautiful projects. Congratulations to the top 5 and all those of us who were highlighted too!

Coming up is the sketch challenge with Just Add Ink Blog. Here is the sketch for you


And here is my take on the challenge.


This is simple and quick card using the sketch. I have turned the sketch around and used a chipboard piece for the the three elements on the sketch.Thanks for the sketch. I liked the simplicity of this card.

We are having a long weekend here. I think its only for WA! Nice to have an extra day off. Some rest and time to get ready for school and work tomorrow. I also got my long awaited afternoon sleep. Aw! feels so much nice and fresh. Weather is also getting better. No more of above 40 degree heat. 30 degrees is more pleasant! lol! Can't wait for Autumn to set in though!Couple of you had commented on how green my grass on the lawn is! Yes, it is nice and green, thank you, but drinks so much water too. Moreover we have summer here in Australia. I hate to water lawns. I just think its waste of water. So in my new house, its going to be the synthetic turf. Now watering, no mowing, no maintaining the lawn. And best of all green always. Yay!
Ok, you all have a great day! Will see you soon.

Hugs

6 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is a great interpretation of the sketch. Love it.

Susan Joyce said...

Love your card. The colours are fabulous.

Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous, Gayatri. I love your work - you're very talented.

AJ said...

You're very welcome!! Thanks for playing along this week, Gayatri. Your card is stunning.

Danielle Daws said...

This exquisite! I love looking at all your projects - you're an artist! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful, Gayatri!