Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One for two

Hello everybody,

I have one card to share today.Its my entry for two challenges on Splitcoast Stampers. The first challenge is "Try a new technique". This week is to make our own designer paper for the card. The second challenge is "Clean and Simple" challenge in which the colors, Chocolate and Green to be used with White or Cream. Here is my take on both the challenge.


I have used PTI's Dot Spot and Fillable frames stamp set to make this card. Cardstocks, inks and the ribbon from SU. Button from PTI. Rhinestones from Kaisercraft. Here are some closeups.



I love the Dot Spot designer paper, beautiful colors of Chocolate Chip Mint. I also love the Fillable frame stamp set from PTI. You could used any sentiment inside the frame. Thats fantastic. Hope you like the card.

Today was a nice day. Cooled down considerably. Thunderstorm was great. Tomorrow is going to be a similar day. I spent my day today preparing for tomorrow's class and chatting with my friend. No cooking at all. Hehe! Nibbled on junk the whole day!. Gosh! I am going to spend an extra 30 minutes on treadmill tomorrow. But I enjoyed a relaxed day. Now I have to cook dinner.Cannot escape that, Can I? I am hungry too. Fried rice is easy to make. So got to go now before my children start to ask for dinner.
See you tomorrow. You all have a great day!
Hugs

8 comments:

UTHunni said...

Great card! I love the green and brown and it could work for either a male or female. The rhinestones are a fabulous touch!

Nikki Love said...

beautiful card!!!

Karin said...

Awesome card...Love those spots!

Anonymous said...

Very funa nd happy card! I love the fillable frame, I am still waiting for it to come back in stock! Nice job!

Diane Jaquay said...

Fabulous use of these 2 sets together, and I love the extra bling you added to the dots and spots!

Jen Carter said...

This is very nice! Love those colors and the layout of all the circles!

Sherry said...

LOVE it!! Great colors!

Dana said...

Ooh, I love the PP you created with Dot Spot! It looks like something you could buy in a scrapbook store. The large chocolate ribbon is pretty and really adds to the visual appeal of this card. Great job on the challenges!