Sunday, March 14, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #8-Take 2

Hello everybody,

Second post today. My take #2 for Just Add Ink challenge #8. JUST ADD EASTER! I have couple of easter basket. I love baskets and this one is slightly different. Its an elongated basket. I got the template from Waltingmouse's blog.
 


Its an easy to make basket and they look amazing. Its got two layers, so the basket is stable and holds the eggs well. All products used are from Stampin' Up! except for the blue buttons and the border punch. Hope you like it!

Have a great evening.

Hugs

3 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

What a beautiful basket! I love the papers you've used. The border punch is gorgeous too. :-)

AJ said...

These are incredible! I love the papers you've used.

Banu said...

These baskets turned out sooo beautiful. I really love SU patterned paper. They are double sided and quite sturdy :) Very neat.