Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthday card


This a bright cheerful girly birthday card I made on Sunday for my friend's daughter's birthday this saturday.I have used CAS sketch # 128


I love the "By the Numbers collection" dies and Big Birthday Wishes stamp set from PTI. The dies are perfect size and the size of the font on the stamp set is big to draw the eyes to the focal point. The large flower is from Prima marketing. Cardstocks from PTI and papers from Cosmo Cricket :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Luv!

7 comments:

Keva said...

This is SO cute! It's just perfect for a little girl.

Ash said...

Bright & colorful to make a day bright for the receiver..... :)


Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Karen said...

Gayatri this is just lovely! My dies and stamp set will hopefully be here tomorrow! YAY!

Karen
x

Jodene said...

What a bright, fun card this is Gayatri, I love it!

Shobana said...

Bright and cheerful card for a 7 year old girl! Lovely choice and marriage of papers!

Mad for Paper said...

This is so pretty and bright. Love it.
TFS
Ang

Diane Jaquay said...

Love this bright, happy card!!!