Monday, February 7, 2011

PTI Tag Contest - Lisa Johnson


I love this tag as its perfect for the upcoming valentine's day. So here it what I came up with.



Just to balance, I made and added a sentiment tag on the other side.
Another two to go. I had a friend over this afternoon and so I could not make any more this afternoon. Now there is a new challenge up!!! I love this one because as I was organising my stamps yesterday, I realised I had so many of Birthdays, Thank Yous, Congrats, Happy Anniversarys..... I so wanted to use the same senitment but different fonts on a card. Looks like Erin has read my mind! Spooky!!!! huh! lol! I am now interested in making a card for this contest :)
So thanks for stopping by! Please come back tomorrow for more :)

Luv!

3 comments:

Priya Venkat Designs said...

Absolutely adorable! So loving all your tag projects. And now I cant wait to see what you come up with for the next challenge.

Banu said...

WOW..this turned out just ab fab. WOW.

Ted said...

Gayatri, loving that gingham paper...this just has a nice "country" feel to it... so well done!